Our Accreditations, Certifications and Other Recognitions
ITL is accredited by the National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program (NVLAP) as a Calibration Laboratory and also for testing Energy Efficient Lighting Products
The following are the mutual recognition of which NVLAP is a signatory:
- ILAC - International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (Full Member)
- APLAC - Asia Pacific Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (Full Member)
- IAAC - Inter-American Accreditation Cooperation (Full Member)
NVLAP-accredited laboratories are assessed against the management and technical requirements, published in the International Standard, ISO/IEC 17025.
Other Accreditations, Certifications and Recognitions
- ITL is approved to do testing for the following lighting programs: Energy Star, Lighting Facts, Design Lights Consortium (DLC), California Energy Commission (CEC).
- ITL is qualified to do testing for the US Department of Energy's Commercially Available LED Product Evaluation and Reporting (CALiPER) Program.
- ITL is certified to do testing for the Coast Guard.
- Please contact ITL for a full listing of ITL's Accreditations, Certifications, and Recognitions.